Esme's Jewellery is hand crafted and requires special care. You can do that by following these simple steps :
- Wear your jewellery after applying perfume, lotions, hairspray and makeup.
- Store each piece of jewellery in a separate box / pouch. We recommend to use the ones provided by Esme at the time of purchase.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing. swimming or exercising. Avoid contact with water, soap or detergent.
- Gently clean your jewellery, preferably with a cotton cloth. Do not rub it.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- If you wear your jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. You can have it re-plated. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All stone jewellery are delicate and requires extra care while wearing in order to protect the setting as well as the stone.
So, What are you looking for today?
is added to your shopping cart.