We understand that privacy online is important to the users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by ESME (collectively, "Services") .
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE IT?
- Personal Data means data about a living individual including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information, who can be identified from that data or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
- We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and us perform our duties and fulfill your order requirements.
WHAT ARE 'COOKIES' AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser onto your computer. Cookies are used for a variety of reasons. By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. When you use this website, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers to our best ability.